Free Talks and Demonstrations This Saturday
Here’s the line-up of terrific free talks you can catch during our Garden Party this Saturday at the Beltsville location:
10:00 a.m. Building a Terrarium with Kathy Fitzgerald, Beltsville Garden Club
10:30 am Conservation Landscaping: What, Why, & How, with Wendy Bell, Takoma Horticultural Club
11:00 am Wild Container Gardening with Joan O’Rourke, Friends of Brookside Gardens
Noon Pushing Limits: Growing Plants that Just Won’t Grow Here! with Jim Dronenburg, Four Seasons Garden Club
12:30 pm: Hot Plant Picks for 2012 with Kathy Jentz, Washington Gardener Magazine
1:00 pm: Hosta Health with Susan Hedrick, Potomac Hosta Club
1:30 pm: Designing with Natives with Natalie Brewer, Weeds and Wildlife Photography
And the demonstrations:
11 a.m. to 3:00 Planting with Stepables with Sandy McDougle, Sandy’s Plants, Inc. In our Perennials Department.
All Afternoon Working with Bonsai with Master Ducky Hong. In our Sunny Annual House
Click here to find out what garden clubs and vendors will be attending. See you there!
- Workshop this Saturday: Kids Make Gourd Birdhouses
- Join us and Washington Gardener Magazine for Free "Back to the Garden" Seminars - Saturday, Sept 3
- Free talks, Q&A by Metro Washington Garden Club
- Wine Tasting this Saturday, and Thoughts on Herbs and Alcohol
- Longwood Gardens Wow all Year, but Especially at Christmas
- This Weekend - Big Gesneriad Show and Sale
- It's Garden Party Time!
- Philadelphia Flower Show's Hawaiian Theme is a Winner
- Capitol Beltway Azalea Show
- Extreme Makeover Anniversary
Filed under: Behnkes Events