Check out Leaf, the new FREE garden design magazine
A wonderful new publication launched this week – online and free. (Naturally it’s formatted for whatever device you may be using.) There’s been buzz in anticipation among garden writers and designers for months now, and the reception it’s getting in just five days since it’s gone live is wildly enthusiastic.
The professionalism and sheer gorgeousness of Leaf shouldn’t surprise anyone, though – it’s the product of two very savvy garden designers (Susan Cohan in NJ and Rochelle Greayer in MA) whose previous online ventures include very successful blogs. Their roster of contributors is equally impressive, and includes DC-based designer/writer Jane Berger in the very first issue.
Here’s what the folks behind Leaf believe in:
~ great design and living well outdoors
~ the cultivation of beauty in the garden and beyond
~ sharing ideas that can be interpreted by all who love design
~ the celebration of creativity, originality, and balance, tempered with a sense of humor
~ honoring the land we live on by elevating it through thoughtful design
~ creating and cultivating online communities
- Behnkes Loves "The Layered Garden"! Enter to Win a Copy.
- New Edible Landscaping Book is Awesome
- Book Giveaway: Creative Pruning
- Miri's Favorites - Dirr’s Woody Plant Reference Books
- More about gardening with deer - and we have a winner of the deer-resistance book!
- Win a Copy of Planting in the Dry Shade Garden by Graham Rice
- Book Review: Chanticleer, a Pleasure Garden
- The Garden of Plantsman David Culp isn't Just about Plants
- Books We Love - and Lots More - on Pinterest
Filed under: Books & Mags