Watch the new Mini-Documentary about Wangari Gardens
Wednesday, July 18th, 2012 at 9:40 am
Launching today, the 5-minute documentary chronicles one man’s journey to reclaim an abandoned piece of land in Park View neighborhood of D.C. and transform it into a shared green space for his neighbors. It shows the determination of one person to build a green space for his neighbors in one of DC’s many “food deserts.”
You can find out more about the creation of Wangari Gardens on the website.
- Vegetables for Containers and Up Trellises
- Got Blueberries?
- Oregano - the Pizza Herb - Specially Priced for Garden Club Members
- Gardeners, start your seeds!
- Starting your Vegetable Garden, with lots of Q&As
- Peppers for Pepper Sandwiches
- Favorite Recipes for my August Garden
- Our Heirloom Tomatoes, Peppers and one Cool-Looking Watermelon
- Tomatoes for Garden Candy
- Coming soon - "A Community of Gardeners"!