What to do in the Garden in October
October’s THE best month for feeding your lawn, planting your spring-blooming bulbs. It’s also ONE of the best months for planting shrubs, trees, perennials – well, the list goes on coz it’s a busy month for gardeners in our region. The full list of to-do tips from the experts at Behnkes and the University of Maryland is right here.
Photo of row cover by Maryland’s Grow It Eat It.
- Gardening Basics: Deer Resistant Spring Flowering Bulbs
- Gardening Basics: Poinsettia Care
- Our August To-Do List is Up!
- Gardening Basics: Perennials
- Fall is the Time to Plant. Seriously.
- December To-Do Tips are Up!
- More about gardening with deer - and we have a winner of the deer-resistance book!
- Gardening Basics: Save Those Leaves!
- Mistakes Gardeners Make
Filed under: Gardening How-To